[Funeral Program for Charles Lee White, March 25, 2000] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Charles Lee White, March 25, 2000]
- Added Title Celebration of the Life and Homegoing Services for Mr. Charles Lee White
- Creation: 2000-03-25
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mr. Charles Lee White, born April 26, 1969 and died March 18, 2000. The funeral was held March 25, 2000 at Calvary Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Robert Miller, Jr. Funeral arrangements were made through Carter-Taylor-Williams Mortuary, and he was buried in Ridley Cemetery in Seguin, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 36 cm., folded to 22 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Ridley Cemetery
- Named Person: White, Charles Lee
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Guadalupe County - Seguin
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1969-04-26
- End Date: 2000-05-25
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_34-0130