[Funeral Program for Albert Whiteside, Jr., April 10, 2000] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Albert Whiteside, Jr., April 10, 2000]
- Added Title Service in Memorium Albert Whiteside, Jr.
- Creation: 2000-04-10
- Content Description: Funeral program for Albert Whiteside, Jr., born December 7, 1922 and died April 4, 2000. The funeral was held April 10, 2000 at Second Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Robert Jemerson. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home, and he was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 36 cm., folded to 22 x 12 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Whiteside, Albert, Jr.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1922-12-07
- End Date: 2000-04-10
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_34-0149
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth248121
- Captain USAF (Res.) Retired