[Bob Burdett Grocery - Main Street] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Bob Burdett Grocery - Main Street]
- Series Title Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas
- Creation: 1976
- Digitized: 2007-02-20
- Content Description: Photograph of a two-story corner brick building, built in 1928, with suspended awning and a partially visible sign that reads Ho?? Appliance Co. Customer Parking Only.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 9 x 9 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Val Verde County - Del Rio
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores - Grocery Stores
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores - Appliance Stores
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: historic buildings
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Building, Brick.
- Keyword: Bob Burdett Grocery
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Val Verde County - Del Rio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1976
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Val Verde County Historical CommissionCode: VCHC
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: vvchc_4
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth24814
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo
- Display Note: Built in 1928 of brick to serve as a grocery store for Bob Burdett (reportedly a general in Pancho Villa's army). Used as an appliance store in 1976.