[Funeral Program for Eddie Williams, February 18, 1941] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Eddie Williams, February 18, 1941]
- Added Title In Memoriam of Mr. Eddie Williams
- Creation: 1941-02-18
- Content Description: Funeral program for Eddie Williams. The funeral was held February 18, 1941 at Second Baptist Church. Funeral arrangements were made through Frank E. Lewis, and he was buried in the National Cemetery in San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: National Cemetery
- Named Person: Williams, Eddie
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1941-02-18
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_35-0034
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth248160