[Funeral Program for Edna Mae Williams, February 16, 1985] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Edna Mae Williams, February 16, 1985]
- Added Title A Service of Celebration and Thanksgiving for the Life of: Mrs. Edna Mae Williams
- Creation: 1985-02-16
- Content Description: Funeral program for Edna Mae Williams. The funeral was held February 16, 1985 at East St. Paul United Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. Troy J. Bell, Sr. Funeral arrangements were made through Lewis Funeral Home, and she was buried in La Grange City Cemetery in La Grange, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: La Grange City Cemetery
- Named Person: Williams, Edna Mae
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Fayette County - La Grange
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1985-02-16
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_35-0036
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth248162