[Funeral Program for Anna Kate Wilson, May 15, 1992] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Anna Kate Wilson, May 15, 1992]
- Added Title In Loving Memory of Mrs. Anna Kate Wilson
- Creation: 1992-05-15
- Content Description: Funeral program for Mrs. Anna Kate Wilson, born July 18, 1923 and died May 11, 1992. The funeral was held May 15, 1992 at the Friendship Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. R. L. Archield, Sr. Funeral arrangements were made through the Lewis Funeral Home, and he was buried in the Capote Cemetery in Guadalupe County, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 29 cm., folded to 22 x 16 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Capote Cemetery
- Named Person: Wilson, Anna Kate
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Guadalupe County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1923-07-18
- End Date: 1922-05-15
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_35-0093