[Funeral Program for James Winfred Wilson, Sr., April 2, 1986] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for James Winfred Wilson, Sr., April 2, 1986]
- Added Title In Memory of Bro. James Winfred Wilson, Sr.
- Creation: 1986-04-02
- Content Description: Funeral program for Bro. James Winfred Wilson, Sr., born December 8 (year unknown) and died March 29, 1986. The funeral was held April 2, 1986 at Mt. Zion First Baptist Church, officiated by Rev. Claude W. Black, Jr. Funeral arrangements were made through the Carter, Taylor, Williams Mortuary, and he was buried in the Capote Cemetery in Seguin, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet : ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Capote Cemetery
- Named Person: Wilson, James Winfred, Sr.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Guadalupe County - Seguin
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1986-04-02
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_35-0110