[Funeral Program for Arthur Boyd Winn, Jr., October 20, 2000] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for Arthur Boyd Winn, Jr., October 20, 2000]
- Added Title Final Christian Rites for Arthur Boyd Winn, Jr.
- Creation: 2000-10-20
- Content Description: Funeral program for Arthur Boyd Winn, Jr., born October 29, 1930 and died October 16, 2000. The funeral was held October 20, 2000 at St. Paul United Methodist Church, officiated by Rev. Terrence K. Hayes. Funeral arrangements were made by Sutton-Sutton Mortuary, Inc., and he was buried in Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery near San Antonio, Texas.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet (5 p.) : ill. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: pamphlets
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery
- Named Person: Winn, Arthur Boyd, Jr.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1930-10-29
- End Date: 2000-10-20
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_35-0126
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth248252