[Joseph Hyman Building - NE Corner Main and Garfield] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Joseph Hyman Building - NE Corner Main and Garfield]
- Series Title Historical Resources Survey of Del Rio, Texas
Other: Taini, JohnContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Builder
- Creation: 1976
- Digitized: 2007-02-20
- Content Description: Photograph of a two story building with glass storefront with a suspended awning and illegible signs, one mentions Appliance, on a corner lot. A two story building with glass storefront is visible behind and across the street from the main building.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 9 x 9 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Val Verde County - Del Rio
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Stores - General Stores
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- Keyword: historic buildings
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Val Verde County - Del Rio
- Place Point: north=29.360698; east=-100.899178;
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 1976
Name: Rescuing Texas History, 2007Code: SG07
Name: Val Verde County Historical CommissionCode: VCHC
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: vvchc_28
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo
- Display Note: Built by Mr. Taini c. 1890s for Joseph Hyman family which lived on second floor above shops.