[Funeral Program for William Thomas Wright, Jr., September 27, 1995] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Funeral Program for William Thomas Wright, Jr., September 27, 1995]
- Added Title Service of Celebration and Thanksgiving for the Life of Dr. William Thomas Wright, Jr.
- Creation: 1995-09-27
- Content Description: Funeral program for Dr. William Thomas Wright, Jr., born July 21, 1959 and died September 22, 1995. The funeral was held September 27, 1995 at Main Post Chapel. Funeral arrangements were made through Sutton-Sutton Mortuary, Inc., and he was buried in Evergreen Cemetery in Austin, Texas. Includes a remembrance card and a poem printed on a separate page.
- Physical Description: 1 pamphlet (9 p.) : ill. ; 28 cm. + 1 card (ill. ; 22 x 28 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.) +1 poem (28 x 22 cm.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: programs
- Keyword: memorials
- Keyword: memorial services
- Keyword: funeral services
- Keyword: Evergreen Cemetery
- Named Person: Wright, Dr. William Thomas, Jr.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1959-07-21
- End Date: 1995-09-27
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: African American Funeral Programs of San AntonioCode: AAFP
Name: San Antonio Public LibraryCode: SAPL
- Accession or Local Control No: SAPL_35-0179
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth248305