Pictorial History of Fort Wolters, Volume 4: Army Primary Helicopter School, Officer Graduation Class Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pictorial History of Fort Wolters, Volume 4: Army Primary Helicopter School, Officer Graduation Class
- Series Title Pictorial History of Fort Wolters
- Added Title Fort Wolters History: Volume 4, Army Primary Helicopter School, Officer Graduation Class
Compiler: Casper, Willie H., Jr.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Colonel US Army (Ret) ; Former Deputy commander, USAPHC/S
- Digitized: 2007-04
- Content Description: This volume includes a document that was the first official written notice designating Wolters as a Fort, dated June 4, 1963. It also includes biographies, and photographs of graduating pilot classes.
- Physical Description: 293 p. : ill., map ; 30 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Camp Wolters (Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fort Wolters (Tex.)
- Keyword: U.S. Army Primary Helicopter Training School
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Forts
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Parker County
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1956
- End Date: 1973
Name: Pictorial History of Fort WoltersCode: PHFW
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Display Note: This multi-volume collection of photographs documents the history of Fort Wolters from its inception as a National Guard Training Center in 1921 through its high point as the U.S. Army Primary Helicopter Training Center/School to its closing, as Fort Wolters, in 1974 The collection was compiled by Col. Willie H. Casper, Jr., from public sources and declassified government photographs and documents. Col. Casper was the deputy commander of Fort Wolters from 1965 to 1971.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C