Fraternidad, Volume 2, Number 17 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Fraternidad, Volume 2, Number 17
- Alternate Title Fraternidad : Organo del Comite Mexicano Contra el Racismo
- Serial Title Fraternidad
Editor: Peñafiel, AlfonsoContributor Type: Personal
Place of Publication: [Mexico]
- Creation: 1945-10-10
- Content Description: Spanish language newsletter containing riddles, poems, and articles. Contains two English language articles: "The Problem of the Independence of Puerto Rico" and "The Jewish Problem in the Post-War World," which contains excerpts from five different articles. The cost of the newsletter was 5 cents.
- Physical Description: 16 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Discrimination against Hispanic Americans.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Newsletters.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Journalism.
- Keyword: publications
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Mexico
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: John J. Herrera PapersCode: JJHP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS160-b2-f01-01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth248699
- Display Note: Clippings re Discrimination in Texas, 1940s-1950s