[Letter to John J. Herrera from Ralph Guzman - 1954-05-03] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter to John J. Herrera from Ralph Guzman - 1954-05-03]
- Alternate Title [Letter to John J. Herrera from Ralph Guzman - May 3, 1954]
Author: Guzman, RalphCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1954-05-03
- Content Description: Letter from Ralph Guzman to John H. Herrera about Guzman's recent visit to Houston. Guzman has given an oral report to Al of Alianza Hispano-Americana, and Al will be communicating to John directly about the fees involved.
- Physical Description: 2 p. ; 29 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- Named Person: Herrera, John J.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Discrimination.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Alianza Hispano-Americana.
- Keyword: cases
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County - Houston
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: John J. Herrera PapersCode: JJHP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS160-b2-f10-05
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth248768
- Display Note: A. L. Wirin & George I. Sanchez Correspondence re Discrimination, 1954-1955