[Letter from Philip J. Montalbo to Roy M. Hofheinz - 1965-04-24] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Philip J. Montalbo to Roy M. Hofheinz - 1965-04-24]
- Alternate Title [Letter from Philip J. Montalbo to Roy M. Hofheinz - April 24, 1965]
Author: Montalbo, Philip J.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1965-04-24
- Content Description: Letter from Philip J. Montalbo to Judge Roy M. Hofheinz, congratulating Hofheinz on his achievement in constructing the Astrodome. Montalbo also mentions that he and his friend John J. Herrera will be associates in the practice of law in Houston. A copy of this letter was sent to John J. Herrera.
- Physical Description: 2 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- Named Person: Hofheinz, Roy, 1912-1982
- Named Person: Herrera, John J.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Astrodome (Houston, Tex.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Lawyers.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Judges.
- Keyword: attorneys
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County - Houston
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: John J. Herrera PapersCode: JJHP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS160-b2-f15-02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth248808
- Display Note: Correspondence, Clippings & Documents re James De Anda, A.D. Azios, Phil Montalbo, & Carlos Cadena