[Brass Band and Little Elm "Reds" of 1908-1910] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Brass Band and Little Elm "Reds" of 1908-1910]
- Creation: 1908~
- Digitized: 2007-04-11
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Little Elm 20th Century Band of 1908-1910. The members are posing with their instruments and in uniform. A caption identifying the members is included. Photograph of the Little Elm "Reds" baseball team of 1908-1910. The members are posing in uniform. A caption identifying them is included.
- Physical Description: 2 photographs , 7 in. x 5 in. ; mounted on paper , 10.5 in. x 14 in. Denton County History Scrapbook I.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Music - Marching Bands
- Keyword: baseballs
- Keyword: teams
- Keyword: musical instruments
- Keyword: musicians
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Little Elm
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1908~/1910~
Name: From Plowshares to Diplomas: Digitizing Early Denton HistoryCode: DG06
Name: Denton Public LibraryCode: DPL
- Call Number: D.TEX 976.4555 DEN Scrapbook I, p, 95
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth24881
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: MagicScan32 creationAppVersion: 4.5 creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Epson Perfection 4990 Photo