Fallo de la corte federal en contra de la segregación Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Fallo de la corte federal en contra de la segregación
- Creation: 194u
- Content Description: Newspaper clipping from an unknown Spanish language newspaper pasted onto a piece of KLEE stationary. The newspaper article discusses the recent ruling by Judge Ben H. Rice of the United States District Court, Western District of Texas, to end segregation of Mexican American children in public schools.
- Physical Description: 2 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hispanic Americans.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Discrimination against Hispanic Americans.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Schools -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Segregation.
- Named Person: Delgado, Minerva
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bastrop Independent School District (Tex.)
- Keyword: cases
- Keyword: lawsuits
- Named Person: Rice, Ben H.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: John J. Herrera PapersCode: JJHP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS160-b2-f19-19
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth248866
- Display Note: Clippings, Correspondence, & Documents re Delgado Case and Segregation of Mexican-Americans in Texas Schools, 1948-1980