[Letter from John J. Herrera to Gus C. Garcia - 1948-04-07] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from John J. Herrera to Gus C. Garcia - 1948-04-07]
- Alternate Title [Letter from John J. Herrera to Gus C. Garcia - April 7, 1948]
Author: Herrera, John J.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1948-04-07
- Content Description: Onionskin paper carbon copy of letter from John J. Herrera to Gus C.Garcia, congratulating Garcia and his team for his victory as a member of the San Antonio Independent School District. On behalf of the LULACs in Houston and Galveston, Herrera wishes to organize a reception for Garcia in Houston, and asks Garcia a suitable date for the occasion.
- Physical Description: 2 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: League of United Latin American Citizens.
- Named Person: Garcia, Gustavo C.
- Keyword: banquets
- Keyword: LULAC
- Keyword: cases
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bexar County - San Antonio
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: John J. Herrera PapersCode: JJHP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS160-b2-f20-02
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth248868
- Display Note: Correspondence Relative to and by Gus C. Garcia, 1940s-1963