[Letter from Jim Wright to Regulo Riviera - July 5, 1965] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Alternate Title [Letter from Jim Wright to Regulo Riviera - 1965-07-05]
- Main Title [Letter from Jim Wright to Regulo Riviera - July 5, 1965]
Author: Wright, Jim, 1922-Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1965-07-05
- Content Description: Letter from Jim Wright, House of Representatives, 12th District, Texas, to Regulo Rivera, American Consul, American Consulate General, Monterrey, N.L., Mexico with a copy to John J. Herrera, asking help obtaining an immigrant visa for Francisco Javier Lopez Molinero.
- Physical Description: 2 p. ; 27 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Politics
- Named Person: Riviera, Regulo
- Named Person: Lopez Molinero, Francisco Javier
- Named Person: Herrera, John J.
- Keyword: immigration
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Visas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Emigration and immigration.
- Keyword: Immigrants
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mexicans.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Mexico - Nuevo León - Monterrey Municipality - Monterrey
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: John J. Herrera PapersCode: JJHP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS160-b3-f08-20
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth249070
- Display Note: Correspondence to & from, and Documents re Jim Wright, 1960s