Address on behalf of C. V. Buster Kern for Sheriff of Harris County, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Address on behalf of C. V. Buster Kern for Sheriff of Harris County, Texas
Author: Herrera, John J.Creator Type: Personal
- Content Description: Text of the campaign speech given by John J. Herrera on behalf of C. V. "Buster" Kern, who is running for Sheriff of Harris County.
- Physical Description: 4 p. ; 35 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Law Enforcement - Sheriffs
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Politics
- Named Person: Kern, Clairville V.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Elections -- Texas -- Harris County.
- Keyword: campaigns
- Keyword: speeches
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Harris County (Tex.). Sheriff's Department.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: John J. Herrera PapersCode: JJHP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS160-b3-f10-20
- Display Note: Correspondence with & Documents re C. V. 'Buster' Kern