[Letter from D. F. Prince to Felix H. Morales - 1948-08-04] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from D. F. Prince to Felix H. Morales - 1948-08-04]
- Alternate Title [Letter from D. F. Prince to Felix H. Morales - August 4, 1948]
Author: Prince, D. F.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Vesey, Prince & Clineburg Law Offices, Washington, D. C.
- Creation: 1948-08-04
- Content Description: Letter sent to Felix H. Morales from D. F. Prince in Washington, D. C. Prince advises Morales that if he is considering purchasing an existing station, he will be required to file another application. Prince provides Morales with information about the standard filing process. Prince also notes that many radio stations have difficulties making the same profits they saw during the war.
- Physical Description: 4 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Media
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Radio stations -- Texas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Federal Communications Commission.
- Keyword: attorneys
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Lawyers.
- Named Person: Morales, Felix H.
- Named Person: Herrera, John J.
- Keyword: FCC
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County - Houston
- Place Name: United States - Washington D.C.
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: John J. Herrera PapersCode: JJHP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS160-b4-f01-65
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth249439
- Display Note: Joe Morales