[Affidavit from Abraham Rios] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Affidavit from Abraham Rios]
Author: Rios, AbrahamCreator Type: Personal
- Content Description: Document signed by Abraham Rios that states he was confined at Harlem Prison Farm No. 1 in Fort Bend County, Texas. Rios had retained attorneys Ralph Estrada, A. L. Wirin, and John J. Herrera to prosecute a suit against the Texas Prison System and the State of Texas.
- Physical Description: 2 p. ; 35 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Affidavits.
- Keyword: statements
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hispanic Americans.
- Named Person: Estrada, Ralph
- Named Person: Wirin, A. L.
- Named Person: Herrera, John J.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas Prison System.
- Keyword: cases
- Keyword: lawsuits
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Discrimination against Hispanic Americans.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: John J. Herrera PapersCode: JJHP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS160-b4-f02-25
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth249491
- Display Note: Rios, Ben et. al. vs O.B. Ellis, et. al, Prison Farm Segregation Case, 1955