Crazy Radio Theatre Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Crazy Radio Theatre
- Creation: 1933?
- Digitized: 2006-10-26
- Content Description: According to A. F. Weaver, in his book "Time was in Mineral Wells", the Crazy Radio Theatre broadcast from the lobby of the Crazy Hotel in Mineral Wells over the Texas Quality Network. The show's origin is said to be the selling of "Crazy Water Crystals." Identified are Hal Collins (Manager of the Crazy Hotel), Paul, Ludy, Dick, Jake, Slim. [No last names are given.] Please note the early 12-string steel guitar held by Paul.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Hotels
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Music
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1933?
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AWO_1239P
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth24991