[Telegram from Falfurrias LULAC Council to John J. Herrera - 1950-06-29] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Telegram from Falfurrias LULAC Council to John J. Herrera - 1950-06-29]
- Alternate Title [Telegram from Falfurrias LULAC Council to John J. Herrera - June 29, 1950]
Author: League of United Latin American CitizensCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Falfurrias Council
Printer: Western Union Telegraph CompanyContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1950-06-29
- Content Description: Western Union telegram from Falfurrias, Texas, LULAC Council to John J. Herrera dated June 29,1950. This was to notify Herrera that Garza would not be available and they would appreciate Herrera's attending.
- Physical Description: 2 p. ; 15 x 21 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: League of United Latin American Citizens.
- Keyword: LULAC
- Keyword: telegrams
- Keyword: meetings
- Keyword: invitations
- Named Person: Herrera, John J.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Brooks County - Falfurrias
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: John J. Herrera PapersCode: JJHP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS160-b5-f11-25
- Display Note: LULAC: John J. Herrera Correspondence and Documents, June-August, 1950