[Letter from John J. Herrera to Ramon Sandoval - 1952-04-17] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from John J. Herrera to Ramon Sandoval - 1952-04-17]
- Alternate Title [Letter from John J. Herrera to Ramon Sandoval - April 17, 1952]
Author: Herrera, John J.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1952-04-17
- Content Description: Onionskin paper carbon copy of letter from John J. Herrera to Ramon Sandoval of Galveston, Texas, dated April 17, 1952. Included with the letter is a carbon copy of a cashier's check from John J. Herrera to Galveston LULAC Council for $50.
- Physical Description: 4 p. ; 28 cm. ; 9 x 22 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: League of United Latin American Citizens.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hispanic Americans -- Correspondence.
- Keyword: LULAC
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Checks.
- Named Person: Sandoval, Ramon
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Galveston County - Galveston
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County - Houston
- References: [Letter from Ramon Sandoval to John J. Herrera - 1952], HPLM_MSS160-b5-f16-21, ark:/67531/metapth250236
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: John J. Herrera PapersCode: JJHP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS160-b5-f16-20
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth250235
- Display Note: LULAC: John J. Herrera Correspondence and Documents, January-May, 1952