[Letter from Frank M. Pinedo to A. R. Vasquez - 1955] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Frank M. Pinedo to A. R. Vasquez - 1955]
Author: Pinedo, Frank M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: LULAC National President
- Creation: 1955-03-28
- Content Description: Onionskin paper carbon copy of a welcome letter from Frank M. Pinedo to A. R. Vasquez, New Harlingen League of United Latin American Citizens, welcoming Vasquez and the Council to LULAC. Pinedo gives details and explanations about next steps and what is expected from the newly formed Council of Harlingnen LULAC council to the National Office (i.e. charter fees, minutes).
- Physical Description: 2 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hispanic Americans -- Correspondence.
- Keyword: LULAC
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: League of United Latin American Citizens.
- Named Person: Vasquez, A. R.
- Keyword: charters
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Cameron County - Harlingen
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County - Austin
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: John J. Herrera PapersCode: JJHP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS160-b6-f04-14
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth250520
- Display Note: LULAC: John J. Herrera Correspondence and Documents, Jan.- May, 1955