The 112th Cavalry Band, Mineral Wells, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The 112th Cavalry Band, Mineral Wells, Texas
- Digitized: 2006-10-30
- Content Description: The writing on the drum identifies this band as being associated with the 112th Cavalry, which was stationed in Mineral Wells, Texas. A National Guard Cavalry unit was established on West Mountain in 1919. This photograph appears to be taken in front of the cavalry stable sometime between World Wars I and II.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : b&w
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Music - Marching Bands
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Personnel
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Groups
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AWO_1105P