[Address list of LULAC past National Presidents, 1966] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Address list of LULAC past National Presidents, 1966]
- Creation: 1966
- Content Description: Handwritten address list of League of United Latin American Citizens past National Presidents, 1966. Also includes the addresses of a few lawyers and various other people associated with LULAC.
- Physical Description: 6 p. ; 33 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: League of United Latin American Citizens.
- Keyword: LULAC
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Street addresses.
- Keyword: addresses
- Keyword: lists
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hispanic Americans.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: John J. Herrera PapersCode: JJHP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS160-b6-f25-04
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth250825
- Display Note: LULAC: John J. Herrera Documents re LULACS Gallery of Honor and Prosperity, 1966