[Letter from John J. Herrera to Mr. and Mrs. William R. Childress - 1976-10-14] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from John J. Herrera to Mr. and Mrs. William R. Childress - 1976-10-14]
- Alternate Title [Letter from John J. Herrera to Mr. and Mrs. William R. Childress - October 14, 1976]
Author: Herrera, John J.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1976-10-14
- Content Description: Onionskin paper carbon copy of letter from John J. Herrera to Mr. and Mrs. William R. Childress, dated October 14, 1976. In the letter, Herrera thanks the recipients for their hospitality.
- Physical Description: 2 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Thank you notes.
- Named Person: Childress, William R.
- Named Person: Fraga, Angel Z.
- Keyword: thank you letters
- Keyword: visits
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County - Houston
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Virginia - Fairfax County - Springfield
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: John J. Herrera PapersCode: JJHP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS160-b7-f12-25
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth251000
- Display Note: LULAC: John J. Herrera Correspondence & Documents, Sept. – Dec. 1976