[A Bottle-Shaped Romantic Mineral Water Advertisement] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [A Bottle-Shaped Romantic Mineral Water Advertisement]
- Digitized: 2006-10-23
- Content Description: The interior of a bottle-shaped advertisement for mineral water is shown here. It claims romantic properties for the water. See also [Bottle-Shaped Mineral Water Ad] and [Bottle-Shaped Map of Attractions].
- Physical Description:  p. : ill.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- Keyword: mineral water
- Keyword: advertisements
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Palo Pinto County - Mineral Wells
- Time Period: new-sou
Name: A. F. Weaver CollectionCode: AFWC
Name: Boyce Ditto Public LibraryCode: BDPL
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: AWO_0980E
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth25105