[Minutes from the LULAC Special Meeting - 1976-09-18] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Minutes from the LULAC Special Meeting - 1976-09-18]
- Alternate Title [Minutes from the LULAC Special Meeting - September 18, 1976]
Transcriber: Gutierrez, LillianCreator Type: Personal
Organizer of meeting: League of United Latin American CitizensCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 1976-09-18
- Content Description: Minutes from the LULAC Special Meeting at the Four Seasons Motel in Colorado Springs, Colorado on September 18, 1976. A special election was held wherein Leo Cardenas was sworn in as the new State Director. Transcription dated October 6, 1976.
- Physical Description: 8 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: League of United Latin American Citizens.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Elections.
- Keyword: LULAC
- Keyword: meetings
- Named Person: Cardenas, Leo
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Colorado - El Paso County - Colorado Springs
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: John J. Herrera PapersCode: JJHP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS160-b8-f01-11
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth251185
- Display Note: LULAC: Supreme Council Meetings, 1976