The Chromascope, Volume 15, 1914 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Chromascope, Volume 15, 1914
- Serial Title The Chromascope
Author: Austin CollegeCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: (Sherman, Tex.)
Name: Austin CollegePlace of Publication: Sherman, Tex.
- Creation: 1914
- Digitized: 2007
- Content Description: 1914 yearbook for Austin College, published annually by the Senior Class.
- Physical Description: 172 p. : illus. (incl. ports.) plates. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Austin College (Sherman, Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Yearbooks
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Austin College (Sherman, Tex.) -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Austin College
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Grayson County - Sherman
- Time Period: new-sou
- Coverage Date: 1914
Name: Austin College ChromascopeCode: AUCC
Name: Austin CollegeCode: ASTC
- Rights Access: public
- Call Number: LD271.A7 .C48 1914
- OCLC: 3690837
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Atiz BookDrive DIY