[Affidavit and Certificate, American Express vs. LULAC - 1977-06-22] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Affidavit and Certificate, American Express vs. LULAC - 1977-06-22]
- Alternate Title [Affidavit and Certificate, American Express vs. LULAC - June 22, 1977]
Author: Hardy, RayCreator Type: Personal
Contributor: Texas. District Court (15th Judicial District)Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1977-06-22
- Content Description: Affidavit and Certificate from Ray Hardy, District Clerk of Harris County, regarding American Express vs. League of United Latin American Citizens. Documents are dated June 22, 1977.
- Physical Description: 2 p. ; 35 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: American Express Company.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: League of United Latin American Citizens.
- Keyword: LULAC
- Keyword: lawsuits
- Keyword: cases
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: John J. Herrera PapersCode: JJHP
Name: Houston Metropolitan Research Center at Houston Public LibraryCode: HMRC
- Legal Document
- Accession or Local Control No: HPLM_MSS160-b9-f12-04
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth251558
- Display Note: LULAC: American Express vs. LULAC, 1977