Pervviae avriferae regionis typus. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pervviae avriferae regionis typus.
- Added Title Peru
- Added Title Florida
- Added Title Guastecan reg.
Author: Ortelius, Abraham, 1527-1598Creator Type: Personal
Name: [apud Christophorum Plantinum]Place of Publication: [Antverpiae]
- Creation: 1584
- Content Description: Map shows portion of Central America, northwestern South America, southern United States, and coast of Tamaulipas in Mexico. Relief shown pictorially. Scales differ.
- Physical Description: 3 maps on 1 sheet : hand col. ; 32 x 21 cm. or smaller, sheet 44 x 56 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - South America
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Central America
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Mexico
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Florida -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: New Spain -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1584
- Place Name: Peru
- Place Name: South America
- Place Name: Central America and Caribbean
- Place Name: Mexico
- Place Name: United States - Florida
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 00-052
- OCLC: 12549611
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth251649
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: Map appeared in the author's Theatrum orbis terrarum.
- Display Note: On verso: Text in Latin.