Nueva Hispania tabula nova. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Nueva Hispania tabula nova.
Author: Ptolemy, 2nd cent.Creator Type: Personal
Name: [Appresso Giordano Ziletti]Place of Publication: [Venetia]
- Creation: 1564
- Content Description: Map shows known geography, rivers, and settlements in early sixteenth century New Spain [Mexico]. Relief shown pictorially. Scale [ca. 1:19,000,000].
- Physical Description: 1 map : 17 x 23 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Mexico
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Spain - Texas
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: New Spain -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1564
- Place Name: Mexico
- Place Name: Central America and Caribbean
- Time Period: eur-tex
- Atlas: Map is from the author's La geografia di Clavdio Tolomeo ... Venetia, [1564?]
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 00-384
- OCLC: 30727399
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth251670
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: On verso: Nveva Hispania, trentesimaprima tavola nova ... XXXI Hb.
- Display Note: "Nveva Hispania tabvla nova."
- Display Note: Publication date is not printed on the map.