Inventory of county records, Young County courthouse, Graham, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Inventory of county records, Young County courthouse, Graham, Texas
Compiler: Sumners, Bill F.Creator Type: Personal
Name: North Texas State University. Center for Community Services.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
Name: Texas State Library. Archives Division.Place of Publication: Austin, TexasAdditional Info: Printer [and distributor]
- Creation: 1975
- Digitized: 2007-04-03
- Content Description: Inventory of records of Young County housed in the Young County courthouse in Graham, Texas. Begins with an introduction and explanation of the roles of various county government offices. Describes the records of the County Clerk, District Clerk, Justice of the Peace, Tax Assessor-Collector, Sheriff, Treasurer, Auditor, and School Superintendent. Also provides an index.
- Physical Description: ix, , 99  p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Public records -- Texas -- Young County -- Catalogs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Young County (Tex.) -- History -- Sources -- Bibliography.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Records
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Young County
- Time Period: slav
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1856
- End Date: 1975
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: Texas County InventoriesCode: TXCI
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 2014341
- Call Number: CD3537.Y7 I58 1975b
- Government Documents No.: L1900.7 In8yo txdocs
- Display Note: "This inventory of the Young County records is part of a statewide project being carried out by the University Center for Community Services of North Texas State University in conjunction with the Regional Historical Resource Depository program of the Texas State Library" -- Preface
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C