Inventory of county records, Williamson County courthouse, Georgetown, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Inventory of county records, Williamson County courthouse, Georgetown, Texas
Compiler: Slaughter, RixCreator Type: Personal
Compiler: Zacher, StephenCreator Type: Personal
Compiler: Fortin, Maurice G.Creator Type: Personal
Compiler: Riney, James E.Creator Type: Personal
Compiler: Summerville, John R.Creator Type: Personal
Name: North Texas State University. Center for Community Services.Place of Publication: Denton, Tex.
Name: Texas State Library. Archives Division.Place of Publication: AustinAdditional Info: Printer [and distributor]
- Creation: 1981
- Digitized: 2007-04-03
- Content Description: Inventory of records of Williamson County housed in the Williamson County courthouse in Georgetown, Texas. Begins with an introduction and explanation of the roles of various county government offices. Describes the records of the County Clerk: as Secretary of the Commissioners Court, County Clerk: as Recorder, County Clerk: as Reporter for the County Court, District Clerk, Tax Assessor-Collector, Justice of the Peace, County Court, Justice of the Peace, Sheriff, County Judge, County Treasurer, County Auditor, County Attorney, and Election Administrator. Also provides an index.
- Physical Description: xvi, 205,  p. : map ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Public records -- Texas -- Williamson County -- Catalogs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Williamson County (Tex.) -- History -- Sources -- Bibliography.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Records
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Williamson County
- Time Period: slav
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: c. 1836
- End Date: c. 1981
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: Texas County InventoriesCode: TXCI
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 11136384
- Call Number: CD3537.W66 I58 1980
- Government Documents No.: L1900.7 In8will tx docs
- Display Note: "The Texas County Records Inventory Project, headquartered at North Texas State University, Denton, is a county-by-county survey of all records germane to the operation of couny government located in county courthouses and other storage facilities." -- Preface
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C