Inventory of county records, Travis County courthouse, Austin, Texas, Volume 1 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Inventory of county records, Travis County courthouse, Austin, Texas, Volume 1
Compiler: Adams, KateCreator Type: Personal
Compiler: Fortin, Maurice G.Creator Type: Personal
Compiler: Riney, James E.Creator Type: Personal
Compiler: Dunn, Brother WilliamCreator Type: Personal
Name: North Texas State University. Center for Community Services.Place of Publication: Denton, Tex.
Name: Texas State Library. Archives Division.Place of Publication: AustinAdditional Info: Printer [and distributor]
- Creation: 1978
- Digitized: 2007-04-03
- Content Description: Inventory of records of Travis County housed in the Travis County courthouse in Austin. Begins with an introduction and explanation of the roles of various county government offices. Describes the records of the Commissioners Court, County Clerk, Tax Assessor-Collector, Treasurer, Auditor, Personnel Department, County School Superintendent, County Engineer, Veterans County Service Officer. Also provides a list of Travis County records and an index.
- Physical Description: Volume 1 of 2; xiv, 235 p. maps ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Public records -- Texas -- Travis County -- Catalogs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Travis County (Tex.) -- History -- Sources -- Bibliography.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Records
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Travis County
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Time Period: rep-tex
- Coverage Date: 1840~/1978~
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: Texas County InventoriesCode: TXCI
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 4887152
- Call Number: CD3537.T7 I6 1978b V. 1
- Government Documents No.: L1900.7 In8trav txdocs
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth25176
- Display Note: The Texas County Records Inventory Project, headquartered at North Texas State University, Denton, is a county-by-county survey of all records germane to the operation of county government located in county courthouses and other storage facilities.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C