Inventory of county records, Sterling County Courthouse, Sterling City, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Inventory of county records, Sterling County Courthouse, Sterling City, Texas
Compiler: Bates, Jack W.Creator Type: Personal
Compiler: Fortin, Maurice G.Creator Type: Personal
Compiler: Riney, James E.Creator Type: Personal
Name: North Texas State University. Center for Community Services.Place of Publication: Denton, Tex.
Name: Texas State Library. Archives Division.Place of Publication: AustinAdditional Info: Printer [and distributor]
- Creation: 1979
- Digitized: 2007-04-03
- Content Description: Inventory of records of Sterling County housed in the Sterling County Courthouse in Sterling City, Texas. Begins with an introduction and explanation of the roles of various county government offices. Describes the records of the Commissioner's Court, County Clerk, County Court, District Clerk, Justice of the Peace, Sheriff, Tax Assessor-Collector, Treasurer, and County School Superintendent. Also provides a list of Sterling County records and an index.
- Physical Description: xvi, , 155 p. : map ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Public records -- Texas -- Sterling County -- Catalogs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sterling County (Tex.) -- History -- Sources -- Bibliography.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Records
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Sterling County
- Time Period: civ-war
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Time Period: tex-fron
- Start Date: c. 1854
- End Date: c. 1977
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: Texas County InventoriesCode: TXCI
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 5392420
- Call Number: CD3537.S73 I58 1979b
- Government Documents No.: L1900.7 In8ster txdocs
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth25180
- Display Note: The Texas County Records Inventory Project
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C