Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Connecticut.
- Added Title Rand, McNally & Co.'s new 11 x 14 map of Connecticut
- Added Title Map of Connecticut
Author: Rand McNally and CompanyCreator Type: Organization
Name: Rand McNally and CompanyPlace of Publication: ChicagoAdditional Info: Rand, McNally & Co.
- Creation: 1901
- Content Description: Map shows early twentieth century Connecticut counties, railroads, cities, and towns. Includes index of counties and chief cities. Relief shown by hachures on verso. Scale [1:574,240] and [1:1,774,080].
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 23 x 31 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Connecticut
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Counties -- Connecticut -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Counties -- New York (State) -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1901
- Place Name: United States - Connecticut
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 2012-505
- OCLC: 794854304
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth251993
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: In left margin: Atlas of the World, 15. On verso: New York, 16; inset: [Map of New York City, Long Island, and vicinity].