Inventory of county records, Kendall County Courthouse, Boerne, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Inventory of county records, Kendall County Courthouse, Boerne, Texas
Compiler: Riney, James E.Creator Type: Personal
Compiler: Fortin, Maurice G.Creator Type: Personal
Compiler: Clarke, Joe K.Creator Type: Personal
Compiler: Marmion, DanielCreator Type: Personal
Name: North Texas State University. Center for Community Services.Place of Publication: Denton, Tex.
Name: Texas State Library. Archives Division.Place of Publication: AustinAdditional Info: Printer [and distributor]
- Creation: 1981
- Digitized: 2007-04-03
- Content Description: Inventory of records of Kendall County housed in the Kendall County Courthouse in Boerne, Texas. Begins with an introduction and explanation of the roles of various county government offices. Describes the records of the County Clerk: as Secretary for Commissioners Court, County Clerk: as Recorder, County Clerk: as Reporter for County Court, District Clerk, Tax Assessor-Collector, Justice of the Peace, Sheriff, County Judge, County Treasurer, and County Auditor.
- Physical Description: xi, , 137,  p. : 1 map ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Public records -- Texas -- Kendall County -- Catalogs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kendall County (Tex.) -- History -- Sources -- Bibliography.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Records
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Courthouses
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Kendall County
- Start Date: c. 1837
- End Date: c. 1981
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: Texas County InventoriesCode: TXCI
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 12439794
- CD3537.K3 I58 1981
- Government Documents No.: L1900.7 In8ken txdocs
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth25200
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C