Map of the state of Texas. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Map of the state of Texas.
Author: Woodward, Tiernan, and HaleCreator Type: Organization
Name: Texas Land and Immigration Co.Place of Publication: St. Louis, Missouri
- Creation: 1876
- Content Description: Map shows counties, cities, and railroad routes in late nineteenth century Texas and "Indian Territory." Relief shown by hachures. Scale not given.
- Physical Description: 1 map : col. ; 29 x 29 cm., on sheet 32 x 41 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Oklahoma
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - American Indians
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Emigration and Immigration -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1876
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
- Time Period: cat-bom
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 90-332
- OCLC: 52275084
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth252112
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: On verso: Land promotion literature for Texas.
- Display Note: Publication date is not printed on the map.