[Maps of Kansas and Nebraska] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Added Title Kansas
- Added Title Nebraska
- Main Title [Maps of Kansas and Nebraska]
Author: Cram, George Franklin, 1841-1928Creator Type: Personal
Name: George F. CramPlace of Publication: Chicago, IllinoisAdditional Info: Geo. F. Cram
- Creation: [1883..1884]
- Content Description: Maps show late nineteenth century Kansas and Nebraska [on verso] counties, towns, military reservations, and railroads. Includes population and area statistics. Relief shown by hachures. Scale not given.
- Physical Description: 2 maps on 1 sheet : both sides, col. ; 23 x 33 cm. or smaller.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Kansas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Nebraska
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Railroads
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kansas -- Maps.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nebraska -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1883
- End Date: 1884
- Place Name: United States - Kansas
- Place Name: United States - Nebraska
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 600049
- OCLC: 707686314
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth252192
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: Map date range based on county formations.
- Display Note: In left margin: 52. On verso: Kansas, 51.