[Map of Isola Spagnola] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Map of Isola Spagnola]
- Creation: 1534
- Content Description: Page of text containing a map that shows buildings representing settlement of Isabella on the [Isola] Spagnola [later Hispaniola]. Includes text above and below map [in Italian] describing the qualities of the Isola Spagnola. Relief shown pictorially. Scale not given.
- Physical Description: 1 map : 9 x 15 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Landscape and Nature - Geography and Maps
- Keyword: West Indies
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - Cuba
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Hispaniola -- Maps.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1534
- Place Name: West Indies Archipelago
Name: Map Collections from the University of Texas at ArlingtonCode: UTAM
Name: University of Texas at Arlington LibraryCode: UTA
- Accession or Local Control No: 85-240
- OCLC: 704984428
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth252224
- Digital Preservation: creationHardware: BetterLight Super8K
- Display Note: On verso: [text in Italian describing Cuba] Primo, XII.
- Display Note: Publication date is not printed on the map.