Inventory of county records, Callahan County courthouse, Baird, Texas Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Inventory of county records, Callahan County courthouse, Baird, Texas
Compiler: Texas County Records Inventory Project.Creator Type: Organization
Compiler: Downs, Fane.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: McMurry College
Compiler: Lack, Paul D.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: McMurry College
Compiler: Sledge, Robert Watson, 1932-Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: McMurry College
Name: North Texas State University.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
Name: Texas State Library.Place of Publication: AustinAdditional Info: Printer [and distributor]
- Creation: 1977
- Digitized: 2007-04-03
- Content Description: Inventory of the records of Callahan County. Begins with an introduction and explanation of the roles of various county government offices. Describes the records of the Commissioners' Court, County Clerk, County Court, County Attorney, District Clerk, Justice of the Peace, Sheriff, Tax Assessor-Collector, County Treasurer, and School Superintendent. Includes a listing of Callahan County Records and an index.
- Physical Description: xii, 151,  p. : map ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Public records -- Texas -- Callahan County -- Catalogs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Callahan County (Tex.) -- History -- Sources -- Bibliography.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - County Records
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Callahan County
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: c. 1877
- End Date: c. 1977
Name: Rare Book and Texana CollectionsCode: UNTRB
Name: Texas County InventoriesCode: TXCI
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 6268610
- Call Number: CD3537.C23 I58 1977
- Government Documents No.: L1900.7 In8cal tx docs
- UNT Catalog No.: b1283902
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth25228
- Display Note: "The Texas County Records Inventory Project, headquartered at North Texas State University, Denton, is a county-by-county survey of all records germane to the operations of county government located in county courthouses and other storage facilities. The Project is conducted in cooperation with Texas colleges and universities, county officials, and the Texas State Library."--Foreword "An endorsed project of the American Revolution Bicentennial Commmission of Texas and the Texas College Bicentennial Program."
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: 7 creationHardware: Fujitsu Image Scanner fi 4340C