Texas Register, Volume 1, Number 69, Pages 2439-2468, September 7, 1976 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Texas Register, Volume 1, Number 69, Pages 2439-2468, September 7, 1976
- Serial Title Texas Register
Author: Texas. Secretary of State.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: E-mail: email@example.com; Web: http://www.sos.state.tx.us
Name: Texas. Secretary of State.Place of Publication: Austin, TexasAdditional Info: Office of the Secretary of State; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creation: 1976-09-07
- Content Description: A weekly publication, the Texas Register serves as the journal of state agency rulemaking for Texas. Information published in the Texas Register includes proposed, adopted, withdrawn and emergency rule actions, notices of state agency review of agency rules, governor's appointments, attorney general opinions, and miscellaneous documents such as requests for proposals. After adoption, these rulemaking actions are codified into the Texas Administrative Code.
- Physical Description: 1 v. ; 28 cm.
- Keyword: regulations
- Keyword: laws
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Government and Law - Texas Laws and Regulations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Delegated legislation -- Texas -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Coverage Date: 1976-09
Name: Texas RegisterCode: TR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 2309724
- ISSN: 0362-4781
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth252848
- Display Note: The Texas Register is published under the Government Code, Title 10, Chapter 2002 and all material in the Texas Register is the property of the State of Texas. However, it may be copied, reproduced or republished by any person without permission of the Texas Register Director, provided no such re-publication shall bear the legend Texas Register or "Official" without the written permission of the director. Current issue also available from the Secretary of State Web site: http://www.sos.state.tx.us/texreg/index.shtml