[The Antioch Church in Palestine, Texas] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [The Antioch Church in Palestine, Texas]
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Antioch Church in Palestine, Texas. The church is comprised of two red brick buildings with a small steeple protruding from the roof of one of the buildings. A sign that says, "The Antioch Church" is just outside the building in front of some bushes. Right outside the buildings is a small parking lot. According to accompanying information, Sam Price was one of the church's founders.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 4 x 6 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Buildings
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Religion - Churches
- Keyword: Price family
- Keyword: The Antioch Church
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Anderson County - Palestine
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Texas Cultures OnlineCode: TCO
Name: Price Johnson Family CollectionCode: PJFC
- Accession or Local Control No: PJFC_054