Council Fire, Handbook of McMurry University, 2006-2007 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Council Fire, Handbook of McMurry University, 2006-2007
- Serial Title Council Fire
- Added Title McMurry University 2006-2007 Council Fire
Author: McMurry UniversityCreator Type: Organization
Name: McMurry UniversityPlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 2006
- Content Description: The Council Fire is the student handbook of McMurry University in Abilene, Texas and includes information about the rules and regulations of the school as well as general information about student governance and campus life.
- Physical Description: 54 p. ; 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: McMurry College -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: McMurry University -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - McMurry University
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Keyword: student handbooks
- Keyword: rules
- Keyword: regulations
- Keyword: student life
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Start Date: 2006
- End Date: 2007
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Book: McMurry University Council Fire & Calendar 2006-2007, School Datebooks Inc., 2006
Name: McMurry Council FireCode: MMCF
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: McMurry University LibraryCode: MMUL
- Display Note: "Published June 1, 2006."
- Display Note: This issue of the Council Fire was included at the beginning of an agenda (calendar), published by School Datebooks, Inc. Due to copyright restrictions, only the Council Fire portion was digitized, rather than the entire book.