Council Fire, Handbook of McMurry College, 1986-1987 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Council Fire, Handbook of McMurry College, 1986-1987
- Serial Title Council Fire
- Added Title Calendar/Council Fire, McMurry College 1986-1987
Author: McMurry CollegeCreator Type: Organization
Name: McMurry CollegePlace of Publication: Abilene, Texas
- Creation: 1986
- Content Description: The Council Fire is the student handbook of McMurry College in Abilene, Texas and includes information about the rules and regulations of the school as well as general information about student governance and campus life. This issue includes a calendar for the school year.
- Physical Description:  p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: McMurry College -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: McMurry University -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - McMurry University
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- Keyword: student handbooks
- Keyword: rules
- Keyword: regulations
- Keyword: student life
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Taylor County - Abilene
- Start Date: 1986
- End Date: 1987
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: McMurry Council FireCode: MMCF
Name: Abilene Library ConsortiumCode: ABCM
Name: McMurry University LibraryCode: MMUL