Heritage, 2011, Volume 3 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Heritage, 2011, Volume 3
- Serial Title Heritage
- Added Title Texas Heritage: A Publication of the Texas Historical Foundation
Author: Texas Historical FoundationCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Krane, GeneCreator Type: Personal
Other: Hall, Betty B.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Proofreader
Designer: Van Landingham, StaceyContributor Type: Personal
Name: Texas Historical FoundationPlace of Publication: Austin, Texas
- Creation: 2011
- Content Description: Quarterly publication containing articles related to the preservation of historic artifacts and sites in Texas. Feature articles discuss various aspects of Texas history and heritage, often highlighting museums and collections within the state. Also included are book reviews, current preservation news, and a listing of historical museums in Texas.
- Physical Description: 39 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Texas -- History -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: preservation
- Keyword: historians
- Named Person: Cummins, Light
- Named Person: Richardson, Rupert
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Women historians.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Harris County - Houston
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Time Period: new-sou
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1836~
- End Date: 2011
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Harris County - Houston
- Publication Title: Heritage
- Issue: 3
Name: Heritage MagazineCode: TXHM
Name: Texas Historical FoundationCode: THF
- Rights Access: public
- OCLC: 124054306