Fort Hood Sentinel (Temple, Tex.), Vol. 32, No. 16, Ed. 1 Friday, June 22, 1973 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Fort Hood Sentinel (Temple, Tex.), Vol. 32, No. 16, Ed. 1 Friday, June 22, 1973
- Serial Title Ft. Hood Sentinel
Name: Community Enterprises, Inc.Place of Publication: Temple, TexasAdditional Info: Published in the interest of the military and civilian personnel at Fort Hood, Texas, every Friday by the Community Enterprises, Inc., Temple, Texas.
- Creation: 1973-06-22
- Content Description: Weekly newspaper from Temple, Texas, published for the military and civilian personnel of Fort Hood, that includes local, state and national news along with advertising.
- Physical Description: twenty four pages : ill. ; page 22 x 16 in.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Communications - Newspapers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Journalism
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Advertising
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Bell County
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bell County (Tex.) -- Newspapers.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Temple (Tex.) -- Newspapers.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Temple (Tex.) -- Periodicals.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Bases
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Forts - Fort Hood
- Keyword: Fort Hood
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Bell County - Temple
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Volume: 32
- Issue: 16
- Edition: 1
Name: Texas Digital Newspaper ProgramCode: TDNP
Name: Fort Hood Sentinel CollectionCode: FTSENT
Name: Casey Memorial LibraryCode: CASML
- Rights License: copyright
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn88084276
- OCLC: 8329843
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth255189
- Display Note: Masthead reads: "Published In The Interests Of The Personnel Of Fort Hood" Publisher's note: "Policies and statements reflected in the news and editorial columns represent views of the individual writers and under no circumstances are to be considered those of the Department of the Army. Advertisements in this publication do not constitute an endorsement by the Department of Defense of the products or services advertised. All news matter for publication should be sent to the Public Information Office. Armored Sentinel. Fort Hood, Texas. 76544. Telephone 685-4815. This is not an official newspaper. However this publication receives Armed Forces News Bureau material and papers are authorized to reprint noncopywright [sic] AFNB material without written permission from AFNB, O.L.E." Additional Publisher's note: "All pictures are United States Army Signal Corps photographs. Unless otherwise noted the publication of these is not restricted, except in cases involving republication for advertising purposes at which time permission of the Department of the Army must be obtained."